Titan Real Estate was founded in 2016 by commercial real estate veteran, Sue O’Brein. With over 30 years of commercial real estate experience, Sue made the leap to start out on her own! It was a natural progression of services offered by Titan Management Group, which happens to be owned by Sue’s son in law and daughter, Jonathan and Chemai Jura.
Growing up in Lafayette, Sue is a life time resident of the community. Her passion for the community is an invaluable asset to anyone who is looking for property in Tippecanoe County as Sue is familiar with the area and the growth patterns. In addition to this general knowledge, her work and experience on several committees over the years has allowed Sue to develop a variety working relationships with almost everyone in the area. From recommendations to a working knowledge of codes, zoning and code regulations, Sue’s expertise will save you both time and money!
Part of the Community
In Sue’s free time, she is involved with her church, Victory Christian Center, and teaches children’s church to grades 1-5 as well as on the finance committee. She’s also a member of the Tippecanoe County Right to Life board, and enjoys home rehabs. She is a mom to four adult girls, grandmother to 10 grandchildren, and even a great-grandmother to 1 great-grandchild.
Record of Success
- Negotiated Aldi Foods acreage for development of store and assisted with obtaining needed permits, etc.
- Negotiated sale of numerous student apartment units primarily for Basham Rentals
- Facilitated lease between Hot-n-Now & Pay Less Superstore for a free standing fast food franchise. Involved in development plans and permits.
- Facilitated leasing for Elmwood Properties (Pay Less Superstores)
- Negotiated development land sale of 80 acres for Abbington Development & Banaco
- Facilitated lease/sale for RTM (Arby’s) build-to-suit restaurant. Involved in securing documentation for needed permits, variances, etc.
- Negotiated Bassett Tool Manufacturing sale (plant closure)
- Negotiated sale of approximately 150 acres for residential use on 350 South and 18th Street.
- Represented seller in K-Mart Mall Complex development
- Negotiated sales to and for Wabash National Corp. consulted with new owners regarding necessary improvements to make property leaseable
- Negotiated sale of development of 80 acres for multi-zone usage in West Lafayette
- Brady Center, South end strip center consisting of 16,000 sf retail and 5 acres assisted with some property management
- Negotiated sale of or for several church facilities
- Facilitate leases for, Alcoa, Apria Healthcare, D&R Shopping Center, Nor-Nic retail strip center, Valley Lakes Center, Bennett’s Greenhouse Development, Super Test Gas Station retail development sites
- 117 acre development for Cascada Business Park—sale of and re sale of developed Business park containing over 45 lots of various sizes